We’re back in person for our 2023 ACA/IOIA/NOP Training!
- Tuesday, January 24 – NOP Training
- Wednesday and Thursday, January 25 & 26 – ACA Training
ACA In-Person Training may include the following topics:
- Work Group Report-outs, including Inspector Retention Work Group Report
- Outdoor Acces for Poultry
- Changes and updates about major trading partners with the US
- Fraud prevention and fraud detection
- Origin of Livestock Updates
- Certification of Importers
Ready to book your room? Click here to make a reservation at the conference rate.
ACA will also offer an online training option February 7-9, 2023 from 12 pm – 5 pm EST.
- Five online registrations are included with the purchase of in-person registration.
- Those wishing to register for the online-only option may do so through a separate link.
- In-person and online content is not the same.
ACA Online Training may include the following topics:
- Remote or no tech inspections
- Disqualifying animals
- Risk assessment as a form of time management
- Methionine calculations
- Dealing with inspector complaints
- Effective opening and closing meetings
Questions? Email Gayle Mitchell at email@example.com.