Accredited Certifiers Association
The Accredited Certifiers Association, Inc. (ACA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization created to benefit the accredited organic certifier community and the organic industry. We envision a world in which the USDA Organic label is always trusted and valued. Our primary mission is to ensure consistent implementation of USDA Organic Regulations through collaboration and education of accredited certification agencies. Purposes include, developing uniform criteria for implementation of the USDA National Organic Program, certifier training, support and networking opportunities and being a forum for discussion of issues impacting organic certification.
Membership Open To
Certifying agencies applying for accreditation
Material review organizations
Organic community members other than certifying agencies
Certifier Certifier Discussion Group participation
Working Groups participation
Supporting Member Benefits
Working Groups participation*
Events & Resources
- Registration for this event is closed. Thank you!
- The registration for the 2020 ACA/NOP/IOIA Annual training is closed. If you missed the deadline and would still like to attend, please contact us. Thank you! Order Number First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Questions/Comments * Security
- January 27,2020- February 2,2020 Drury Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel 105 South St. Mary’s Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 For more information on dates/times: Click here This training is for NOP-accredited certification staff and contract inspectors. Registration links and details will be available soon.
- October 23 - 25, 2019 Double Tree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh City Center
- The 2019 Annual ACA Training was held in Greenville, South Carolina, January 29 – 31. The three-day event, which was originally scheduled as a two-day training to be held in conjunction with the National Organic Program (NOP), turned into a three-day event after the NOP announced their need to cancel as a result of the partial government shutdown. A big thank you to all who participated, especially those ACA members who stepped up to provide additional training material on short notice. Thank you also to Jennifer Tucker, Deputy Administrator of the National Organic Program, who joined via webinar on her …